Moderadores: Kravenbcn, largeroliker, pspCaracas, m0skit0

pspCaracas
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Contactar:

Installing iRShell 5

Mensaje por pspCaracas »

Imagen

At a glance, IRShell might seem somewhat complicated to install, configure and use. This is because, unlike other homebrews, iRshell is a very complete program that allows us to run other applications, games, take screenshots, listen to music and even replace the XMB. Let’s see how to install iRShell…

Installing iRShell 5

1. Download iRShell 5 and extract the file. (alternative link)
  2. Enter to the folder pspirshell50.
  3. Copy the IRSHELL folder to your memory stick's root.
  4. Copy the PSP/GAME/irshell2x3x directory into the /PSP/GAME folder on your memory stick.

The following video shows step by step how to do it:

Pathching iRShell

Before start using iRShell you must patch it according to you firmware version. For instance, I use the 5.00 M33-6 firmware so I must apply the patch found in the IRSHELL/PATCH/5.0 folder on the memory stick. This patch must be applied from iRShell, I mean you must run iRShell, select the first icon to browse on the PSP's file system until you find the patch. Lets see how to do it on the following video:

iRShell's settings

Finally, let's set some general options. To do this we must select the iRShell's configurator (third icon from the last row) and adjust the settings like this:
  • UMD Mode: M33 NoUMD mode (Enables the execution of backups from the MS without a UMD in the PSP).
  • POP Ver: Use Popsloader Plugin (Enables the use of different versions of PSX emulators, not just current one from flash)
  • Slim Advanced Multi-Tasking (Enables multitasking on PSP Slims)

Once we've finished, click the circle [O] to save the changes.

This video shows how to put these settings:

Reference: http://lgallardo.com/en/2009/04/09/inst ... irshell-5/
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2497/3983880148_f5ae0aaab2_o.png

Responder